Friday, July 17, 2009

Oxford Valley Mall Offers Free WiFi to Customers

This was the first time I visited The Oxford Valley Mall with my new iPod Touch in hand. To my pleasant surprise, I found that the mall now offers a WiFi connection for the convenience of the shoppers. I very happily sat down at a bench and passed the time surfing the Web, as my wife enjoyed her shopping trip. The WiFi works well in the big open areas, but is not present in the satellite department stores.

I still can't get over the fact that at the public libraries and such, others are pinned down to their desktops and laptops, while I can walk around, or sit in a comfortable chair, and view the same web pages and movies on the little 'Touch.

Anyone know of other malls in the area with free public WiFi?
Ron

2 comments:

Ron K said...

Just a note
Barnes & Noble provides free WiFi at Neshaminy Mall in Trevose, PA

Ron K said...

Franklin Mills Mall has free Simon WiFi